Discipline Plan for Class 6N
1. If you need to speak - raise your hand
2. When bell rings/teacher says “Class” - stop what you are doing and focus attention on teacher
3. Keep your hands, feet and all objects to yourself.
4. When speaking use an appropriate voice level to suit activity
5. No passing notes
6. Use whiteboards only at appropriate times
If Student Chooses to Break a Rule
First Time – Verbal Warning/name on board
Second Time - Discipline “Paragraph” or Demerit Slip issued
3 Demerits = 1 Detention
Severe Disruptions - Student sent immediately to office.
Positive notes home (random)
Homework passes - individual (no paragraphs for one month)
Various other perks
The joy of learning (each day of the school year)